Join Matrix Software
Job offers in The Netherlands:
Consultant ERP/MRP doors & windows and steelconstruction industry▼
Consultant ERP/MRP doors & windows and steelconstruction industry
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- The implementation of the ERP/MRP solution MatrixProject for customers in the doors & windows and steelconstruction industry.
- Providing training to new and existing users of the software.
- Answering user questions about the software program MatrixProject.
- You answer complex questions in collaboration with product specialists.
- Test new software versions and match the findings with the department R&D.
Which knowledge & skills are we interested in?
- Knowledge and affinity with automation of business operations.
- Knowledge of CRM / ERP / MRP systems.
- Knowledge of software implementation techniques is an advantage.
- Industry knowledge of doors & windows, steelconstruction and/or concrete is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with MS SQL server is an advantage.
- Good communicative skills.
- Driving License B.
What can you expect from us?
- Varied and independent position with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Market-based salary, terms of employment and a good pension.
- Plenty of room for personal initiative and personal growth.
- A car from the employer.
Are you interested?
- Mail your CV and a short explanation to Hans Storms via hans(at)matrix-software.nl
- For more information about the position you can call Hans via +31-88-5678000.
- acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated